Slider

some great designed headphones + music that i'm crushing on

Friday, April 18, 2014
 
Feast your eyes ladies! It's like musical jewelry for your, uh, beautiful heads and ears!


I'm definitely digging these white and rosegold headphones and yellow gold and white ear buds by Frends from urban outfitters. However, the cheap girl in me has a hard time forking over $99-$150 for them. Did I mention I'm cheap? Meanwhile, the that's so adorable! girl in me can't stop looking at them. I mean, come on the headphones have memory foam for your ears delight! They also fold almost completely flat and are made with pretty genuine leather. But no matter how cool and cute they are I need to summon my sensible girl and find a pair that's while priced. Although, you do get what you pay for and I've heard good things about it's sound quality so I'm sure it's worth the investment. Maybe I'll have a garage sale haha!

If you know me you know that music is a big part of my life. Music is my happy place. I sing, hum & chirp to help myself to get through the day. When I sing or listen to my favorite music it crowds out all the supposed to be's, should have done's, and not good enoughs and always just leaves me in better spirits.


Here are some artists that I'm just loving right now so make sure and check them out!

For my workouts: Zedd
my favorite songs from Zedd- Find you & Spectrum
Zedd mixes mainstream pop vocals with amazing electronic dubstep backgrounds. Dubstep can often times get just a smidge too chaotic for me so his music definitely is the kind of dubstep I can listen to over and over again without it stressing me out.



For just a good music listening time!: Kina Grannis
my favs from Kina- My own & her cover of Safe and Sound
I love, love, love this girl. She definitely is a BIG musical inspiration to me with her style and presence when she sings. I definitely relate with her style. Very soulful and gentle. She focuses on the pretty subtleties of her voice rather then belting everything out. She's an independant artist and has youtube as her fan base
so check her out!


So what are your current favorite songs or artists? Are there some non-mainstream artists you just love?

Have a super great weekend guys! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Widgets
Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design