Slider

A WHOLE NEW WAY TO LOOK AT STRESS

Wednesday, March 5, 2014


Hey guys! Short post today. So I'm a nerd and I like things like documentaries and motivational seminars and I love love love TED talks! T.E.D. stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design. This certain TED talk really grabbed me and then shook me. It gave me a new outlook on how to handle stress and the challenges in our lives. Check it out, you'll be super glad you took the 15 minutes. It is a perfect example of another way you can 'design' your life for the better and how to 'design' or control your circumstances to better serve you!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Widgets
Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design